Friday, January 16, 2009

Do I know you?

So I was getting some lunch yesterday, and while I was standing in line to place my order I noticed a woman sitting at a table looking at me...

I thought it was a little odd, but I just passed it off as someone sitting alone at lunch watching other people on their lunches. So I placed my order and glanced around the shop and noticed that she was still looking at me...

The place wasn't exactly empty, so now I'm starting to get a little more curious...

I finally get my food and eat my lunch at a table looking out a window...

When I'm done I go to throw my garbage out and she is still sitting in the same spot and looking at me like she either knows me or likes me...

Now I'm not going to complain or anything, as she was around my age and was fairly attractive...

The backstory here is that I have a brother who looks damn near identical to me, so when this sort of thing happens, I usually just brush it off as the other person thinking I'm my brother...

But usually they will say something in that regard, like saying my brother's name...

You have no idea how many small world moments I get, half of which are because of my brother...

But she said nothing, so I left and went back to work...

Can't help but feel that I should have said something...

Of course, it was right by my work, which is right near my house, so there may be other chances...

No comments:

Post a Comment